Consular & Immigration
Canadian Immigration Services
Other relevant immigration Areas:
U.S citizen Services
- Renew an adult’s passport
- Renew a minor’s passport
- Apply for an emergency passport
- Apply to replace a damaged, lost or stolen passport
We will make sure that your application is properly filled in and will guide you through the whole process, knowing that each of the above has its own requirements and process.
Consular Report of Birth abroad
You can apply for a consular report of birth abroad if your child was born outside the U.S and you meet one of the below requirements
- Both parents were U.S. citizens PRIOR to the child’s birth.
- At least one parent of the child was a U.S. citizen PRIOR to the child’s birth.
- If only one parent is an U.S. citizen, that parent must have lived in the United States for 5 years 2 of which were after the age of 14 BEFORE the child was born.
We, at ICON consulting will prepare your file and schedule your appointment at the Embassy. Issuance of the consular report of birth abroad will also allow you to apply for the first time passport for your child and his Social security card.
Social Security Benefits
- Icon consulting will help you file for your social security benefits once eligible, spouse and children of the worker are also eligible if they meet certain requirements.
File your tax returns
- We will collect the required information from you and file your taxes meeting the deadline since you are required by law to report your income even if you live and work worldwide.
Death of a US citizen
- Getting a death certificate for an American citizen is required, we will help submit the forms with the supporting documents in order to issue one for a relative.
- You will need an appointment in order to notarize documents from the consulate so as to use in the United States. We will schedule your appointment by emailing the consulate with the required information needed from their side.
- B1/B2 visa: Visiting the U.S as a tourist or to visit family needs the issuance of B1/B2 visa from the American Embassy in Lebanon. Medical and business visas are within this category too.Form DS -160 is an online form that we will help you fill in professionally, submit to the Embassy, pay your visa fees and schedule your appointment.
- Are you going to study in the U.S? Did you receive your acceptance letter and the I-20 from the Academic institution? Icon consulting will help you file for your student Visa.
- E-2 Visas: If you are a citizen of a treaty country with the U.S, you are eligible to apply for the E-2 visa which entitles you to get the nonimmigrant visa that will be issued for the investor, his spouse and children under 21 years. You will be allowed to live in the states or leave for the period of time you want as long as you are leading a successful business and your visa is renewed properly.