Citizen by Investment programs
Citizenship by Investment Programs.
An Island in the Caribbean Sea where you can buy a property in a government real estate project with $200,000 that you should keep for 5 years. Or you can donate $100,000 cash for the main applicant to the National Development Fund or other Charity organizations approved by the government.
- No physical residence is needed
- Visa Free travel to UK and Schengen zone and others.
- Spouse and children under 25 are included.
- Within 4 months you will get your citizenship.
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
A beautiful island between the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea where you have 4 options to invest in order to get citizenship.
- Sustainable growth Fund: contribution for a single application is $150,000 with Government Fees. Family of 4= $195,000, additional family members: $25,000
- Real Estate: Invest in a real estate with $400,000 plus government fees.
- One-time charity donation to the sugar industry diversification $250,000 foundation plus processing fees.
- 3-4 months to get your citizenship.
- No physical residence.
- Visa free travel to over 80 countries, EU, Switzerland, UK and Ireland.
Antigua & BarbudaCitizenship
The Antigua Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) was introduced in 2013 as a way for
foreign nationals to secure citizenship in the Country in exchange for making a significant
contribution to its economy. The CIP contributes to the economy by promoting job creating
investments, encouraging tourism and real estate developments, and through direct
contributions to the Country’s National Development Fund.
- Visa-free travel to 150 countries, including Europe, the
UK, Singapore, and many more.
- Secure banking system offers a safe place to deposit
funds in a tax-friendly jurisdiction.
- Fast processing (3 to 6 months)
- Simple documentation
- Children up to the age of 28, and parents/grandparents
over the age of 58 can be included as dependents
- Stable and appealing social and political life. The country
is known as a luxury travel destination.
- USD100,000 donation to the
National Development Fund
- USD200,000 investment in real
* For a family of 4, until October 31 2019
Portugal Residency program
Portugal Golden Visa is a fast track for investors to obtain a fully valid residency permit in Portugal even while residing elsewhere. It is ideal for individuals looking to obtain the freedom of work and live in Europe.
Cost of investment:
A property purchase at the value starting from 280,000 Euros
- EU permanent residency, processing time is 4 to 6 months, citizenship in the sixth year
- Inclusion of dependent adult children, main applicant’s parents and spouse’s parents.
3- Free health and education programs4- Visa free travel to EU
- Physical presence requirement of only 7 dayseach year
European Citizenship - Cyprus Citizenship
“Fast Track Scheme to Cypriot Passport for Investors in Cyprus” costs 2 million Euros
- A property investment at the value of minimum € 2 million (plus vat if any). Must be retained by the investors for a period of 3 years. After 3 years the Investor has the right to sell his/her property and buy another one at a minimum value of €500,000 (plus VAT if any).
- The investment in a selection of residential properties, where the investor can use one property as permanent residence of a minimum value of €500,000 (plus VAT if any).
– After the investment, the Cyprus passport will be obtained in 3 to 4 months
– The program applies to the immediate family of the applicant (the spouse and dependent children up to the age of 28 if full time university students).
– No physical presence requirement in Cyprus, before/ after approval.
– Allows visa free travel to all European countries
– Allows living, working and studying anywhere in the Europe.
Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
Grenada Citizenship by Investment program will allow qualified investors and their family members to apply for citizenship and benefit from facilitation of visa-free travel.
1- A property purchase of a minimum investment of 350,000$ in a qualified development project.
The minimum investment value is US$ 350,000 and must be maintained for a minimum of 4 years. This investment includes the main applicant, spouse and two qualified dependents. Additional dependents will cost US$25000 per dependent.
2- A donation of a minimum amount of US$ 200,000 to Grenada’s National Transformation Fund will qualify applicants (main applicant, spouse and two dependents) for the Grenadian Citizenship. An extra donation of US$25,000 is required for each additional dependent.
- No physical residency requirements, processing time 4 months.
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone.
- E-2 Visa Program signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein.